Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a fictional character from the book, Cheryl's Song. I have been grappling with issues of being saved and keeping my man satisfied. My friend, Perry, is pledging my boy friend's fraternity. The hazing is getting more intense than usual. I'm afraid someone's going to get hurt - or worse...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

In the Know VII

Cheryl Fields | 11:01 AM

In the know
It is time
When you know
In the now
All these things
You've said to me
All these things you've spoken
Now I see
You were training me
Seeking after you
Is my heart
Is my worship
What I was born to do
I made a decision
In prayer to you
I put away images
The looking at what you
Have not determined
Is time for me
The seeking after
Out of your will
Rebellion
Far from me
My eyes are now
Only for you
I put away looking at images
This is my truth.
You accept this decision from me
We are one
My God and king
New things you have
New words for me
New decisions based
On the one I made
King,
Sovereign,
Lord,
Truth,
Let my heart be always after you
This word I made
This word I keep
Not because of what I've done
But because you have had mercy on me
You did not destroy me in my sin
You did not deal with me in my rebellion
You see me now
As you've seen me then
You know me now
As your friend
You know my time
My season too
You called me forth
To be with you
Alone.

0 responses to "In the Know VII"

Post a Comment